The aim of bebar is to provide a service that lets the user discover and receive content from sources that may be of interest as well as to share content with others. bebar respects the owner ship of content that users share and each user is responsible for the content he provides. For these principles, bebar does not actively monitor or censure the content of users, except in limited circumstances described below.
Limitations of the content and use
To provide bebar service and the ability to communicate and stay connected with other people, there are some limitations on the type of content that can be published using bebar. These limitations comply with legal requirements and make bebar a positive experience for everyone. bebar may occasionally need to change these rules and reserves the right to do so.
- Impersonation: the user may not impersonate others through bebar services in a manner that really confuses or deceives another, or just trying it.
- Trademark: bebar reserves the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals who possess the legal right or trade mark of those usernames. Accounts with company names and/or logos that lead to confusion could be suspended permanently.
- Private information: The user cannot post or send confidential or proprietary information from others, such as credit card numbers, address or social security numbers or ID-Number without the consent and permission.
- Violence and threats: the user may not publish or post direct threats or specific violence against others.
- Copyright: bebar responds to clear and complete petitions for alleged violations of copyright notices. Our copyright procedures are stipulated in the Terms of Service.
- Illegal Use: the user may not use our service for any unlawful purpose or promote illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and any acceptable content.
- Misuse of bebar symbols: The user cannot use logos, such as logos or bebar verified promotions, unless with the approval of bebar. Accounts that use these badges as part of profile pictures, photos header, background images or somehow implying a false affiliation with bebar and could be suspended.
Abuse and spam
bebar strives to protect its users from abuse and spam. Both, the technical abuse as the user abuse, are not tolerated and may result in a permanent suspension. Any account that participates in the activities listed below may be subject to permanent suspension.
- Accounts in series: the user cannot create multiple accounts for disruptive or abusive purposes. Mass account creation may result in suspension of all related accounts. Please note that any violation of the rules of bebarmay cause permanent suspension of all accounts.
- Abuse and harassment: the user cannot participate in directed abuse or harassment. Some of the factors bebar considers when determining what abuse or harassment are:
- If the user sends messages to a user from multiple accounts
- If the sole purpose of anaccount is to send abusive messages to others;
- If the reported behaviour is unilateral or includes threats.
Ownership of names: user cannot participate in the name hijacking. The accounts that are inactive for more than six months may be deleted without further notice. These are some of the factors bebar considers when determining what grabbing names are:
- the number of created accounts;
- creating accounts in order to prevent others from using those account names;
- creating accounts for the purpose of selling those accounts;
- use of information from third-party content to update and maintain accounts under the names of such third parties.
- Spam: The user cannot import addresses from the address book or contacts to send repeated mass invitations.
- Sale usernames: the user won't be able to buy and sell usernames of bebar.
- Malware/phishing (suplantación de identidad): el usuario no podrá publicar ni hacer enlaces a contenido fraudulento cuya intención sea dañar o perjudicar el navegador del usuario o comprometer la privacidad de otro usuario.
- Spam: the user may not use the service bebar for the purpose of sending spam. The definition of what is considered spamming will change as bebar responds to new tricks and tactics by spammers. Some of the factors that bebar considers to determine what spamming is are:
- If the user and/or friend fails to follow large numbers of users in a short period of time, particularly by automated means (aggressive monitoring or intermittent monitoring)
- If the user continues and stops repeatedly to go either to get friends or to attract more attention on profile;
- If updates are mainly bonds and not personal updates;
- If a large number of people have blocked the user;
- If bebar received a large number of spam complaints against the user;
- If the user posts duplicates content on multiple accounts or multiple duplicate updates on one account;
- If the user posts multiple unrelated updates to a topic, a popular theme or moment or a promoted trend;
- If the user sends a large number of responses or duplicate entries;
- If the user sends a large number of responses or unsolicited mentions;
- If the user adds a large number of unrelated users to lists;
- If the user creates repeatedly false or misleading content;
- If the user adds random friends or is aggressive;
- If the user repeatedly published the account information of other users as their own (biography, url, etc.);
- If the user posts misleading links (e.g. links to affiliate links to malware / pages of clickjacking, etc.);
- If the user creates accounts or misleading account interactions;
- If the user buys or sells interactions of account (e.g. buy or sell bebar friends, favourites, etc.);
- If the user uses or promotes services or third party applications that claim to get more friends .
- Pornography: The diffusion of porn in pins and in every other form is strictly forbidden.
The users account may be suspended due to violations of the terms of service if any of the above points are checked.
Accounts that participate in any of these behaviours may be investigated by abuse. Accounts that are being investigated may be removed from the search for quality reasons. bebar reserves the right to remove accounts immediately without further notice if, in its opinion, the userbreaks these rules of good practice.
bebar may revise and amend these Rules from time to time.
Effective: February 20, 2015